Monday, April 7, 2008

1

I force myself into bed around 5am. I start to realize a case of insomnia makes you feel lonely 
On better days I can turn to my right and expect to see you there. Well, I wouldn't actually see you... it would always be pitch black in your room. Which was great because seeing kurt cobains cold eye peaking through his stringy long hair scared me, I think I told you that once or twice. My bed is too big for me, i need something next to me... catch my drift?  At night, glow-in-the-dark stars light up on my ceiling. I didn't stick them up there, but I appreciate whoever did.  Star gazing in the comfort of my ... desolation. As the sun comes up around 7ish I start to make shapes out of the popcorn on my ceiling. Those are my clouds I suppose. Since you have moved away I don't get out much anymore, can you tell?


No comments: