skip to main | skip to sidebar

Monday, May 26, 2008

dream on

it would've been great.
Posted by sherye at 9:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

light strikes a deal with each coming night

About Me

My photo
sherye
Florida, United States
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (30)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  May (11)
      • beethoven
      • Something I found in my live journal todayit reall...
      • dream on
      • Ah, Band Of Horses :) love it.
      • I went to temple today!Mazal Tov!!1hoya hoya hoyra...
      • i know love is a placeonce you step out of it real...
      • i'm back in florida, heres a memory. I put this on...
      • we'll go backwards
      • It was familiar to meThe smoke too thick to breath...
      • all i need
      • i feel so so cheesy but i love it
    • ►  April (18)